Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Before Pictures

I finally got someone to take my "Before" pictures last night.  I took one smiling and one not smiling from head on and both profile views.  As a reminder of what I'm doing, I'm getting my nose straightened (you can tell it leans in the head on view), and the hump removed (profile views) and the tip brought up just a little (not turned up like a pig, but just so it doesn't hang down anymore).  When I talk to the doctor before surgery on Thursday, I'm going to ask him about reducing the tip a little bit too, because I think it needs it.






5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I have been wanting my nose fixed since I was young and my classmates called me a witch. Whenever I have brought it up, people have talked me out of it. I think you may have given me the push I need to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it terrible how those comments tend to stick with us? Most plastic surgery consultations are free (mine was), so no harm in checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this blog! I started reading it yesterday and wrote a biigg comment, but then, it deleted itself and I was too tired to write a new one. So here I am, again.
    I will have my nose job in about 6 weeks and I feel exactly as you felt before your surgery. I am nervous and scared that I won't like my nose after all or that something terrible will happen.
    The funny thing is, my nose is just like yours! It's almost the same and I know how you feel (or felt!), believe me...

    Now I will continue reading your blog and maybe it helps me to push away those fears...

    Greets from Germany :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. เสริมจมูกที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. ทำจมูกที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete