Saturday, July 23, 2011

This is who

Dr. Tom Haas will be my surgeon.  I did not surgeon shop, or even consider any other surgeon, for a couple of reasons.

1.  I know him.  Not well, anymore, but he is my parents' neighbor and I used to babysit his kids all the time. Of course, that was 12 years ago and he didn't even recognize me now, but once I reminded him who I was he was warm and relaxing. I really feel more comfortable in his hands just because of that small personal connection.

2.  He's good.  I googled him.

In 2009 and 2010 he was voted:
  • Best Louisville Plastic Surgeon: Breasts
  • Best Louisville Plastic Surgeon: Liposuction
  • Best Louisville Plastic Surgeon: Face
For 2011-2012, he was selected among the elite Best Doctors in America

3.  And this is superficial but whatever, this is a plastic surgery blog.  Doesn't he just look capable?  Even if he wasn't standing in front of his diplomas and certifications.  Maybe because I already knew him, but there's something about this picture that just exudes confidence and competence, but also kindness.  That's how he seems in person, too.  There are testimonials from past patients on his website who have said how comfortable they felt with both Dr. Haas and the staff, so I know it's not just me.  I just get good vibes from this guy.

Photo taken from Imaage's Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment