Sunday, July 24, 2011

This is where



Imaage Cosmetic Surgery Center.  It's a brand new, state of the art facility and I feel like I stepped out of the east end of Louisville and right into Beverly Hills when I go there.  The nurses and aestheticians are all beautiful people, too.

Here are more pictures:

Lobby

Reception

Surgical Suite

Isn't it grand?  Part of me is aware that with a center this ritzy that I'm likely paying more for my surgery.  But the other part of me is aware that Dr. Haas wasn't able to get this great big opulent building if he wasn't really good at what he does.  He has this amazing center because a lot of people have been coming to him for a long time.  In addition, the surgery is done in an O.R. right there in that building, so I don't have to go to a hospital.  From what I've read, plastic surgery is one of those "You get what you pay for" type things, and the most prominent feature of my face is not something I'm willing to go the budget route on.


No comments:

Post a Comment